Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What Is Wrong with Me?

I'm tired
I'm sleepy
my nose is
a little weepy.

I use tissues
by the  load.
Can you tell
I have a cold?

AHH   CHOO!
AHH   CHOO!


     I got another SOUND into this poem.  I do like doing that.  What is the strangest, craziest, loudest, or weirdest sound you have ever heard?  Can you write a poem to use that sound?

     I went to my are class thoday and found out that they use Fibonacci's number too.  I love learning new things.  How about you?

1 comment: