Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Whip Cream

Mix the cream.
Stir the cream.
Beat it till it's high.
Spoon it on the pumpkin
for Thanksgiving pie.

    Does your family have special foods they eat for Thanksgiving?  Can you write a cooking poem today that tells how to make  your favorite food?

    Our wind is still blowing and today I noticed that the wind made the top feathers on the quail bob even more than usual as the birds walked past my window.  I know there is a poem in there, but it needs to percolate.  What is one thing you have noticed today?  Have fun writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment