Welcome

This is my playground for poetry written for children with ideas and inspiration for writing your own poems. Come on in. Sit for a spell, have a cup of words to swirl around and make your own cup of poetry. I'm so glad you are here. I hope you'll find the Kingdom of Poetry a fun place to be.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Do not step on my shoes.
It will hurt my feet.
Plus to step on my toes
is not the way to meet.

For today's challenge, can you write a response poem to this.  Who is doing the stepping?  What would they say? What if the speaker on my poem was an ant?  Have fun playing with this poem.

On the subject of children's poetry, all I can say is I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Stand an arm's length away
    And most likely,
    you'll never step on my feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but if I'm an arm's length away I'm out of hug zone.

      Delete